The VISTA locker range allows high visibility whilst retaining the doors strength.
Ideal when you need to clearly see what is being stored in the locked compartment for security reasons or for easy stock management.
The pillars, frame and locker doors are all manufactured in 1.2mm thick mild steel, nearly twice the thickness of standard lockers, to further increase the strength of the locker. The 6mm Plexiglass is bolted to the locker door to give an extremely robust viewing window.
This versatile range is available with many options including door combinations, locking systems, flat top, integral sloping top and is available in a wide choice of colours. Like all our lockers the Vista range is powder coated in an anti bacterial paint making it ideal for hygienic environments.
- Spot welded lockers
- Integral sloping tops – if required
- Door closing on all four sides
- 10mm flattened and safety edged doorstop
- 38mm divisions between tiers for added strength
- Hinges spot-welded to the door but riveted to the carcass
- 1.2mm pillars, frame and door surround
- 6mm Plexiglass Doors / Viewing Panels
- Ventilation slots available
- Multi Tier (1 – 16)
- Widths from 225 mm – 600 mm (375mm Width Required for Coin Operated Locks)
- Depths from 225 mm – 600 mm
- Standard Height 1800 mm
- Sloping Top
- Various Locking Options
- Over 20 Mix & Match Colours
DOWNLOAD BROCHURES: VISTA LOCKER RANGE BROCHURE
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM